VAPORWAVE OR SYNTHWAVE UP YOUR HOME WITH THESE 10 FUN, BUDGET FRIENDLY CRAFT IDEAS YOU CAN DO!
Are you a fan of Vaporwave or Synthwave music and looking to bring some of that retro futuristic aesthetic into your home decor?
Here are ten budget-friendly craft ideas to help you transform your space into a cool, neon-drenched paradise:
- DIY Neon Signs: Create your own custom neon signs using LED light strips, a clear plastic tube, and some creative lettering. These signs can add a pop of color to any room and can be hung on the wall or placed on a shelf for added impact.
- Upcycled Cassette Tape Coasters: Turn old cassette tapes into functional and stylish coasters by covering them with clear resin. These coasters are a great way to add a retro touch to your living room or bedroom.
- Glowing Jellyfish Lamp: Create a mesmerizing Jellyfish lamp using a clear plastic ball/glue, some string lights, and some basic crafting supplies. This lamp is perfect for adding a touch of whimsy to any room.
- DIY Geometric Shelves: Create your own geometric shelves using wood, paint, and some basic tools. These shelves are a great way to display your favorite Synthwave or Vaporwave albums and other retro decor.
- Synthwave Wall Art: Create your own Synthwave wall art using a canvas, some neon paint, and a bit of creativity. This is a great way to add some color and personality to your walls.
- DIY Neon Plant Pot: Add some color to your plants with a DIY neon plant pot. Simply paint a ceramic pot with glow-in-the-dark paint and add some neon accents for a retro touch.
- Retro Futuristic Clock: Create a retro futuristic clock using an old record, some clock hands, and a battery-powered clock movement. This is a fun and unique way to add some Synthwave style to your home.
- DIY VHS Tape Nightlight: Use old VHS tapes, string lights and some basic supplies to create your own retro night lights paying homage to your favorite movies of the 80s and 90s. These are a great way to add some retro flair to your bedroom.
- Vaporwave Cushions: Add some comfort and style to your space with some Vaporwave printed cushions. Simply use some pattern fabric and some basic sewing skills to create your own Vaporwave cushions.
- VHS Tape Shelves: Recycle old VHS tapes with this easy DIY. All you need is some shelving brackets, VHS tapes and basic tools. As an added bonus these floating VHS Shelves also offer secret storage.
With these budget-friendly craft ideas, you can easily bring some Vaporwave or Synthwave style into your home decor. Happy crafting!